Don Quixote by Cervantes
Don Quixote by Cervantes
Bleachers
Animal Farm, If Chins Could Kill (Bruce Campbell's Biography), Catcher In The Rye, anything by Elmore Leonard.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Crime & Punishment, Fyodor Dostoevsky
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
The White Indian Series by Donald Clayton Porter. I've read all 27 multiple times apiece, and still can't put them down.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
The Hatchet
and friday night lights
ICGRM takin' over
another one is
The Lord of The Flies
The Five People You Meet in Heaven
Tuesdays with Morrie
Runaway Jury
The Jury
I have a chi-hua-hua-hua and it has no teeth-teeth-teeth.
Clive Cussler is my alltime favorite author . Other favorites include Donald Westlake , Larry McMurtry , Stephen King and Robert Heinlen . I don't think I could say any one book would be my favorite though , too many good ones.
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
Hustler and Playboy.
Bookmarks